TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The product photos accurately show what our dress products look like. As for the graphical images used in the kandora or abaya ..etc designer, we have made an effort to illustrate your kandora or abaya ..etc designs as close to what the finished product will look like as possible. However, these graphical images are for visualization only, especially as the colours vary in accordance with the quality of your computer screen. The products you receive may differ slightly from the images in the kandora or abaya ..etc designer.
The body measurements that you provide are slightly adjusted to the selected fit (slim, normal, or loose) during production. The kandora or abaya ..etc measurements that you provide are not adjusted during production, so the measurements of your new kandora or abaya ..etc should be the same as your original kandora or abaya ..etc. However, we can, of course, not guarantee that the seams and the design will be identical to your original kandora or abaya ..etc. Also, generally, please allow for 1.5 cm or 0.5 inches of measurement adjustments on the finished product.
We are continuously improving the quality of our fabrics. Consequently, kandora or abaya ..etcs made from the same fabric but different rolls may vary a little due to normal variations in the processes of weaving and dyeing. This is the reason why sometimes two kandora or abaya ..etcs can differ slightly, especially if they are ordered at different times.
If the measurements or design of your custom made product does not correspond with the order details or, for any reason not mentioned above, we will offer you a new product free of charge or your money back. And in this case, we of course take responsibility for the cost of return shipments, under the condition that you send with the cheapest shipping method possible. You are, as a customer, responsible for the information you provide us.
We make every effort to process the orders as fast as possible. As long as your order is not in production, you can change or cancel your order. To do this, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org . We put a lot of emphasis on customer service, and although we review each case individually, we are obligated to inform you that in accordance with international laws there is no return or exchange on customizable items.
Al Salami and Sons will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctioned countries in compliance with the law of the UAE.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED. If "Credit Card Online" is selected as the payment method, then the details on the Customers ID (Card holders ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
The United Arab Emirates is our company's country of domicile. In case of any disputes the law applicable would be based on UAE Governing Law.
RETURNING OR EXCHANGING YOUR KANDORA OR ABAYA ..ETC
- All our kandora or abaya ..etcs are 100% guaranteed for quality, stitching, and fabrics. We guarantee seams for the life of the kandora or abaya ..etc.
- We usually nail the fit on the first try. Occasionally, however, it is impossible to achieve the desired fit due to inconsistencies and inaccuracies in the measurements you have provided. Our remedy for such a situation is fair and equitable: We will gladly tweak your pattern and remake the kandora or abaya ..etcs at 50% of the cost, plus shipping fee.
- We put your order into production within 24 hours. Therefore, we cannot make any changes or issue refunds after that time period.
- Due to the customer's demand for expedited production on rush orders, we cannot offer the fit (trial) kandora or abaya ..etc option of receiving a fit kandora or abaya ..etc first in order to, if necessary, adjust the pattern. Thus, all rush orders are considered final, with no refunds issued. However, we will gladly remake the kandora or abaya ..etcs at 50% of the cost, plus shipping fees on our regular delivery time schedule.
- Al Salami and Sons will NOT deal or provide any services or
products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- We have a 30-day limit on returns. You may return products for the following reasons only:
- The products are defective in workmanship or material.
- The order is not made according to the style and measurements you provided. Please note that we add essential industry standard allowances when crafting your products. We add ½ inch to the neck and 1 inch to the sleeve measurements you provide, for shrinkage allowances. We add 6, 7 or 8 inches to the chest depending on the type of fit you have chosen for movement and flexibility. The finished products will reflect these allowances.
- You need to write an email to email@example.com or call +971 50 373 94 51 for return authorization. You may use the original packaging for return, but, be sure to cover any additional shipping labels that may be on your return package.
- All refunds of any transaction amount against any purchase through this website will be refunded through the original mode of payment.
We may change this policy from time to time (updates on our website).